Monday, December 18, 2006

More Ramblings...

First of all, I would like to mention another tape I so thankfully found: Jean's Far Away Friends Tape. (snif!) This tape re-discovery is turning into an odyssey...

And then I'd like to offer more evidence of Tomi's latest obsession. And to mention that it's Leo's, too, though to a somewhat lesser extent. Please also note the evidence on the far right of one of the last days of that particular "Leo! Sick!" - though he and I just got something new to keep our throats and noses company. Woo-hoo. Yippee. Kerchoo!

And finally, I'd like to offer another glimpse of the Christkindelsmärik (and also the observation that Alsatian is not exactly a written language. That is, that it IS, but that the writer can largely decide on his or her own as to the spelling of pretty much everything within) and wink a little wink in Aunt Peg's direction...