Monday, March 12, 2007

Anudder! One! or rather...

THIRTY! ONES!

In my utter exhaustion, when I went back over February's important moments, I let iPhoto guide me. And since it didn't have a photo of Anne's 30th, she ended up getting... left out. ARGH! I suppose this has its advantages, though, since she now gets her own blog post - heh! heh! ...ahem.

As is my custom on the birthdays of the other five members of our family, I spent some quality time thinking about Anne on the 6th, going over the years, starting with the strange, confused memories I have of the (early!) morning of her birth... and then the the handing out of the Tootsie Pops at school that very day, and how proudly and carefully I recited all that had been related to me about her by the "indults" (full name, time of birth, weight, height)... and all the way up to the 6th February 2007. Here's to another 30 x 3 to come!

Here's a photo I love from Anne's third month in the world, and one that Anne sent from her 30th Birthday Breakfast. Both lovely Quanigan pictures - and I love the look Evie's giving her Cheerios, as though she knows that there is something coming that will be much more worth her while... And from all reports, it seems there was!